Everyone knows that it takes effort to feel good about your self. You have to work to build your own self-esteem and confidence by actively working on being the best ‘you’ possible. Which is why millions of people around the world make ‘getting fit’ their New Year’s Resolution year after year. You have to feel confident in your appearance, comfortable in your clothing, and positive in your demeanor in order to achieve this highly sought after goal. And, let’s be honest, it takes a lot of work to get there. After all it starts on the inside and then can naturally be seen on the outside. Wow, that is just like Tae Bo® Fitness! Amazing right?
Tae Bo® Fitness revolutionized the fitness industry upon its creation and has continued to do so for twenty plus years. Legendary fitness guru, Billy Blanks created the first total body workout by integrating the kicks, punches, and defensive techniques of martial arts with the self-confidence, discipline, and self-awareness of boxing and added the rhythm of dance, creating a revolutionary workout program that continues to lead the industry today. Tae Bo® Fitness is followed by millions of people around the world, fitness enthusiasts of all shapes and sizes and varying fitness levels, providing proven results that not only span the face of the globe – but also the past twenty plus years. Adding Tae Bo® Fitness to your workout regimen is guaranteed to give you the strength, confidence, and determination to fight the good fight in your healthy lifestyle.
What else can you do to give your New Year’s Resolution a fighting chance this year? Well, besides adding regular Tae Bo® Fitness classes to your workout regimen, how about adding some great, healthy foods to your diet? The following foods have been found to be ‘natural feel good foods’, not only providing nutrients your body needs but also added benefits that will help you reach your healthy goals this year. So, what are the ‘feel-good’ foods that you should make regular additions to your diet?
• Fish – The Omega-3 fatty acids found in fish like Salmon, not only help with depression, but also kick-start the circulation, energy, and brain activity in a body.
• Nuts and Seeds – These handy grab and go foods are another great source of Omega-3’s, plus they are high in Vitamin B.
• Apples – One of the biggest reasons people are cranky and irritable is because they’re hungry! Which is why apples make for the perfect snack! Eating an apple and peanut butter has enough carbohydrates for immediate energy, but also the fiber, protein, and fat to satisfy hunger cravings.
• Leafy Greens – Leafy greens like spinach, kale, arugula, and collard greens are good for the mind, due to the folate and phytonutrients found in them, which naturally reduces anxiety.
• Berries – Berries are super high in antioxidants, which helps reduce inflammation and also increases brain function. Plus, berries are a great ‘on-the-go’ snack and can also be easily combined with breakfast, lunch and dinner favorites.
• Dark Chocolate – A little bit of dark chocolate can actually help you have a positive outlook because it contains properties that help release endorphins, increase circulation, and boost immunity.
• Oranges – Vitamin C is known to reduce stress and boost the immune system, which makes eating oranges and other citrus fruits in the winter important to help you naturally stay calmer and healthier.
• Cheese – Eating cheeses like Cheddar, Swiss, and Mozzarella can help you relax at the end of the day. Cheeses contain tryptophan, an amino acid that produces melatonin, which is known for its calming effects in combination with healthy fats that help bodies feel full, relaxed, and ready for bed.
So, what do you say? Are you ready to ‘feel good’ about yourself this year? Let’s fight the good fight together with Tae Bo® Fitness and a healthy diet. If you’ve got the will – Tae Bo® is the way! For more information on Tae Bo® Fitness, including products, services, and tips to lead a healthy lifestyle, visit www.taebo.com.